Sunday, December 27, 2009

stop pushing me for an answer i have already given you. for a person like me, i would have already thought about it for at least a million times before giving you the answer. or else, i would have just simply give you an answer without thinking about it at all. it's either i take it seriously and think about it or not at all. you just don't know me well enough if you do not want to accept it.
.
it is already hard for me to make a decision. now that i finally have an answer, let's just make the best out of it. but you doubted it. so what can i do? give you an answer that you wanted? then i would have to lie, which i definitely won't.
.
her words are still echoing in my head. they clear my mind a little. but lets just say, it is my future that i'm facing. i may seem like i don't care, but deep inside no one knows what i am thinking except myself. so stop pretending as if you know me so well.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

the first two paragraphs - i thought you were writing to someone
the last paragraph - i blur terus.
sweatz -.-"