Sunday, December 27, 2009

L.O.S.T.

i think i have lost myself.
.
i don't know whether i was really leading a life i wanted for the past 2 years (except for that 2 months or more).
.
i don't know if i was myself.
.
i have lost a precious possession. something i used to have and must have to continue with my life. to become who i used to be and who i will be. i don't know where it went. it faded slowly while i continue living a life of emptiness. it was not until today that i finally realise it was the absence of it that has kept me from the real me.
.
i think it was partly because of the slight change of environment around me. however, if i were to be somewhere else, i think i will lose myself competely.
.
OR
.
another cause would be because i was lying to myself all this while. but, was i? why would i?
.
so, why?
.
where can i find it? will i ever find it back?
.
oh my god. help me.

No comments: