Monday, January 19, 2015

:) It's 2015 now and I'm glad life's been treating me well so far.

We all start from somewhere.

It is great if my work is my passion, but it would be greater if my passion is something that's not related to my work because what happens when one day I lose that passion?

Haha of course it would be greatest if I could find a passion in my work, as well as passion outside of work. Hmm... Still trying to figure some things out. I guess it's safe to say that most of the time, it depends on individual priorities...

Third week into my new job and I'm still learning something new everyday. My coming weeks are gonna get more interesting and exciting. I'm able to adjust and adapt better now. Looking at the way the culture is at this company...I'd give myself some more time to see what else it has to offer before making any assumptions.

Everything seems good so far. I'm remaining hopeful to see and learn more.

No comments: