Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Hello 2013.

Well.

2012 has not been a really good year for me. Some pretty crazy and fun stuff I've mentioned in the previous posts are really almost all that had happened in the past year, plus a few more fun and joyful moments and events with my beloved family which I seldom and probably never mention here. Hehe.

Some stuff that happened in the past year are worthy to look back on, so I dont repeat my mistakes.
While some stuff, which are not even worthy of a single thought should be forgotten, once and for all.

On a more positive note, I became a stronger person, mentally and physically? Haha. I believe I became... wiser? I got myself some new friends. I got to know some people better. I learnt to cherish my family and friends more. I am more expressive with myself and people around me, and I am hoping to do much better come this new year.

Moving on to the new year, I hope everyone around me, my family and friends be blessed with health and happiness and the strength and courage to go through any life obstacles thrown to them as we all walk through two-oh-one-three together. May this year be a better year than the last. Happy 2013. Cheers.



No comments: