Sunday, December 11, 2011

A new day.



Exam's finally over. Not that my Finals this time is a long one. I had 2 papers, both on the same day - today. Heh. So yea. Merdeka! =)

I just wanna be away from my psychology books for awhile, gonna take some time off my textbooks and all. If not I'll really go mad. Time for Mitch Albom, Jodi Picoult and other inspirational novels to lift my always-so-low spirit lately. Dont know what happened to me these days. I just needed someone to lift my mood! ><

I am already feeling bored less than 24 hours from the end of my Finals. How to survive?? I am left with one subject - 2 classes to attend per week. What am I gonna do with the rest of my time? Isyh. Stupid course giving me all these troubles. Am learning, am learning to adapt. But the HELP registry and business department people arent being any HELP-ful at all. They are impolite, self-centred and all they care about is really, money. Stupid people with stupid management. Just die la. I'm kidding, i'm kidding. But really, HELP gota do something with their human resource department or whatever, at least, please improve on your registry staff's people skills. Kanasai. Damn it. Spoil everyone's mood everyday. If you can learn just 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001% from HELP Psychology Dept management skills, I'll be more than grateful dy. Yes, that is how bad you are compared to them. YOU SUCK, HELP MANAGEMENT, YOU SUCK.

Enough of rambling. Pek chek nia. Don't feel like sleeping yet. Night's still young. Just wanna hear every second tick. Not ready to face a new day yet. *Sigh*

2 comments:

†A9gie† said...

Its 0342 hours..you're already facing the new day.. Wahhaa..DOn so pekcek la..ur pekcek face bukannye pretty sgt..hahaha..Chill babe, i dowan u to grow old so soon =P

-xiaogongzhu- said...

Wow...Doesn't seems like Jennifer writing this post. LOL. anyway, don't too pek chek lar...Unis are like that...Take a chill pill =)