Saturday, November 19, 2011

That's why I find so much comfort in my friends.


I may appear like I like to show off, to some people, but I really don't. I don't when it comes to those serious stuff that I do sincerely, from the bottom of my heart. I don't like to be seen, I don't like people to know when I do something kind or good or whatsoever. Things that are close to my heart especially, I don't do it because I want to show people how nice or how kind or how wonderful I am. I call some people like this hypocrites and thus, I don't act like one. As long as I know I am true. That's enough.

You can only know me this long to call me a useless, show-off, good-for-nothing person. I am difficult to understand. So don't come near me if you find me so complicated.

I don't like to show off. And because I don't like to show off, people misjudge me. So be it.

6 comments:

kHaiLi said...

its like my dislikes in biodata book...i dislike to show off!! =)
jenn, dun care bout wat other people say. you know yourself. and we know wat kind of person you are. they dunno you thats y they say so. its ok as long as you know yourself. <3

kHaiLi said...

*in my biodata book* i dislike to show off!! =)

its ok jenn as long as you know yourself. dun care bout wat others said.

jenn said...

:) Thanks Khai Li.. Who wrote that in your biodata book??

kHaiLi said...

it was my own biodata..you forget ad mehh?? i copied my brother's one cause i dunno what i dislike that time...hahaahaha

†A9gie† said...

Hey jenn, siapa so berani said you are so? means their messing with us too..hehehe...don't care of what others think. We don't live to please others =D

jenn said...

Thanks Aggie. Yea, we don't live to please others. =)

Let me correct myself. Sorry my post was abit chung tung, so it was terpesong abit from what I was trying to say. No one said I like to show off.. My point is actually, I don't want to be seen as someone who likes to show off - I don't and I won't go around telling ppl I did this, I did that, that's my work, bla bla bla. And so because of this attitude, I know that ppl are not aware of the things I do, the things I put much effort on, and that is exactly how I want it to be. But some ppl tend to see me as some useless girl who doesn't do anything to, eg. help out, etc. But I do what I had/want to do, just that I don't like to make things look like I hv done such a huge favour for someone or smtg, cuz really its nothing.