Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Lee Yan Ming, "Aileen".

Still remember how you used to be when you were younger?

Remember how all of us used to be?

Just in case you forgot, here are some reminders.

One for everyone. ;)


Lee Yan Ming, "Aileen" (You know who calls her by this name? She, herself. XP)

You don’t bite bread, you pinch them off into smaller pieces before putting them into your mouth. You have size 4 feet. You go to the kids section to buy shoes. You look like a rabbit (^^v). With the pair of eyes you’ve got, you attracted Mr. Tang Seng Hoe.

I'm just so happy for you that you've found your other half. =)

You gave me your full support. You agreed to be my Campaign Manager when I approached you. I can never find anyone better to do the job than you. When I doubted myself, you cleared my hesitations. You were there for me when I needed someone to talk to. I miss those times when I used to appear outside your house, without warning, sometimes. Sorry. Heh.

I know there was one period when I always said you are very 'fahn'. I was 'fahn' myself, so I directed it to you too. I know you got very pik chek with me, but that time, I wasn’t thinking right. I was too busy thinking about myself that I don’t even have time to think for others. Sorry.

I found this somewhere which has thought me something:

“Part of the problem is that everyone is in such a hurry. People haven’t found meaning in their lives, so they’re running all the time looking for it. Once you start running, it’s hard to slow yourself down." And ...





... "...You overlook the one who is right there in front of you."


xxx


I appreciate all that you've done for me, how you went through everything thoroughly making sure it’d be so close to perfect, that on that day when you gave your speech, I can see you’re shaking all over. No worries, it is not that obvious that everyone could notice, only obvious because I was just standing right beside you.

But you stood strong alright, and your speech was perfect. You nailed it like no one else could. It was then that I understand all that you need to go through, to come up with such a good performance. It was not an easy job, campaign manager. I am just so glad I had you as mine. =)


...and I am more than grateful to have you as my friend.


Cheers to 7 years of friendship, and still counting! =)



Lotsa love, Jennifer.

5 comments:

YanMing said...

Awwww...FUR!! u made me all teary! u will always be one of my best friends. funny to think what we have gone through together in high school. but it was fun n definitely memorable.

when u asked me to be your campaign manager, i couldn't say no to u. cos if u could ask me, that means u trust i would do a good job. and i hope i did u proud.

*sings* winter spring summer or fall, all u got to do is call, and i'll be there yes i will, u got a friend. :)

jenn said...

:')

eejane said...

i like.

suzan^^ho said...

wow~yan ming sure cry badly after reading this post..ngehe!jenn jenn,at last i found your blog loo~nxt time can stalk u!

jenn said...

Soo soo. It took u sooooo long to find my blog??? LOL! xP