Friday, April 16, 2010

♥ my. new. BABY ! ♥

it has finally arrived. =)
meichen told me earlier today, that my new guitar has arrived in malaysia. it's in kl now. XD
so i guess i would get it rather soon, maybe in about a week. XD

***
so as i was surveying for my laptop later today...

**msg alert on hp**
ei?
so i check my message.
**mesage received from meichen. view?**
so i open my inbox & here is the message.

(meichen) "Hey, your guitar is here in the building.
Can you come now? or before 5.30pm?"

(me) "AHHHH!!!!! U serious?? XD XD XD XD XD.
But
it is raining now.
Will u be around if
i come later?
When the weather gets better?"


(meichen) "I'll be there, but
i will be teaching till 9pm.."

(me) "Oh, meaning u're free
from now till 5.30 later?

And will be teaching from 5.30-9.00?

(meichen) "Yup ;-) if u cant,
you can have it tmrw! haha!"


(me) "i want it i want it! XD
i guess i'll come around 4.50.
give the rain bout an hour to stop.
i hope it gets better by then.. :-S"

***

and here it is.
after 15 days of anticipation.............*drumrolls*


yup. it turn out to be like this. nah, im kidding. XP



***

HERE IS MY BABY.








IT IS A B.E.A.U.T.Y.!!! ♥



LOVE IT!! ♥


4 comments:

†A9gie† said...

ss mya jen.waakaaa

jenn said...

mana ada ss..isyh. XD

Unknown said...

what will happen to your old guitar?

-xiaogongzhu- said...

wow...it has an elegant look...hw muh is tht?